Fast Food Sandwich Shop
46 of this Fast Food Sandwich Shops’ locations regularly experienced both objective and subjective operational costs relating to FOG, including:
- Grease trap pumping frequencies beyond the municipality minimum
- Clogs resulting in hydro-jettings
- Drain and grease trap odors
- Frequent emergency plumber call-outs
Six of the 46 Fast Food Sandwich Shops locations chose a 3-month utilization test of Global BioProtect’s FOG & Sugar Eliminator as a drain treatment only. Average FOG-related monthly expenses for prior 6 months ranged from $96 to over $400 per location. Locations selected based on:
- Operational cost analysis for FOG-related issues (largest expense, smallest expense, avg expense)
- Site location, grease trap type and size, variety and type of FOG-related issues per location
- Drains super treated (3 x 8 oz treatments per week for 2 weeks)
- Maintenance treatments for remaining 14 weeks were standard 8 oz per drain 1x per week.
- Average monthly usage of BioProtect was just under 1 case per month (4/1 gallon case size)
MONTHLY PLUMBING AND GREASE TRAP EXPENDITURE BY LOCATION
No Data Found
BioProtect reduced the average expenditure by $184 per test location per month resulting in $13,000 total annualized savings across just 6 stores.