Fast Food Sandwich Shop
46 of this Fast Food Sandwich Shops’ locations regularly experienced both objective and subjective operational costs relating to FOG, including:
- Grease trap pumping frequencies beyond the municipality minimum
- Clogs resulting in hydro-jettings
- Drain and grease trap odors
- Frequent emergency plumber call-outs
Six of the 46 Fast Food Sandwich Shops locations chose a 3-month utilization test of Global BioProtect’s FOG & Sugar Eliminator as a drain treatment only. Average FOG-related monthly expenses for prior 6 months ranged from $96 to over $400 per location. Locations selected based on:
- Operational cost analysis for FOG-related issues (largest expense, smallest expense, avg expense)
- Site location, grease trap type and size, variety and type of FOG-related issues per location
- Drains super treated (3 x 8 oz treatments per week for 2 weeks)
- Maintenance treatments for remaining 14 weeks were standard 8 oz per drain 1x per week.
- Average monthly usage of BioProtect was just under 1 case per month (4/1 gallon case size)
MONTHLY PLUMBING AND GREASE TRAP EXPENDITURE BY LOCATION
BioProtect reduced the average expenditure by $184 per test location per month resulting in $13,000 total annualized savings across just 6 stores.
Gecko’s Grill & Pub
East Bay Deli
Ready to learn more?
Inquire below and a sales rep will get in touch to discuss how BioProtect FOG & Sugar Eliminator can impact your bottom line.
Learn more about using our products and science that powers sustainable FOG elimination with BioProtect.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
BioProtect is committed to creating a safe environment for staff, customers and the environment.